||[Feb. 15th, 2016|10:44 pm]
1. Wedding is in less than a month (!!!!!!!!!!) OMFG, I cannot wait. |
2. Two bridal showers down and I didn't die of embarrassment or burst into flames. They were actually (dare I say it...?) FUN.
3. C's mom and sister have declined every single pre-wedding event. While this makes me incredibly sad (more sad than I am willing to admit publically...) it's clear what their priorities are, so we adjust. Onto the next.
4. Speaking of that (kinda) C was called a "race trader" by some guy with a megaphone on Hennepin Ave. we were walking by hand-in-hand and C pulled me closer to him after something was said (I didn't hear it initially). It left me feeling stunned and wronged, however, C had the right reaction (like he always does) and our might went on. He said things like this don't have to bother you, if you don't give them power. Easier said than done.
5. Oh! For you guys who were coming to the wedding and hoped to see S in all her crazy glory, I uninvited her and declared that her friendship is super no longer appropriate after she tried to hang out with him repeatedly knowing I was out of town. BYE!
6. I paid far too much for Beyonce tickets when she's coming back here. I'm going with my girlfriends and I cannot wait! Queen Bey - the soundtrack to my entire life.
7. Work continues to be the best and the worst all in one. I'm having successes and gaining a lot of respect and momentum. But it still feels like the most burdensome house of cards most moments.
8. I'm only adding this because I believe lists should (usually) be even numbered.